Adam Sandler is one of the most successful and popular comedians in Hollywood.
He has starred in dozens of movies, such as Happy Gilmore, The Wedding Singer, Big Daddy, 50 First Dates, and Uncut Gems.
He is also the founder of Happy Madison Productions, which has produced many of his films and TV shows.
But who are Adam Sandler’s parents and how did they shape his life and career?
In this article, we will explore everything you need to know about Adam Sandler’s family, from his parents and siblings to his wife and kids.
Adam Sandler Parents
Adam Sandler’s parents are Stanley Sandler and Judith Sandler.
Stanley was an electrical engineer who worked at General Electric.
Judith was a nursery school teacher who also sang opera.
They were both Jewish immigrants who came from Russia and Poland.
The two met in Brooklyn and got married in 1963.
They had four children: Adam, Elizabeth, Valerie, and Scott.
Adam Sandler’s parents were very supportive of his comedy career.
They encouraged him to perform at school and local clubs. They also took him to see movies and shows.
Adam Sandler Age
Adam Sandler was born on September 9, 1966, in Brooklyn, New York.
He is currently 57 years old as of 2023.
He grew up in Manchester, New Hampshire, where he attended Manchester Central High School.
Adam Sandler later moved to New York City to pursue his dream of becoming a comedian and actor.
He graduated from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts in 1988.
Adam Sandler Height
Adam Sandler is 5 feet 10 inches (177 cm) tall.
He has a muscular build and weighs around 86 kg (190 lbs).
He has dark brown hair and eyes.
Adam Sandler Net Worth
Adam Sandler has a net worth of $420 million as of 2023.
He earns most of his money from his movies and TV shows, which have grossed over $4 billion worldwide.
Adam Sandler also has a lucrative deal with Netflix, which pays him $20 million per movie plus bonuses based on viewership.
He also owns several properties, cars, and other assets.
Adam Sandler Wife
Adam Sandler’s wife is Jacqueline Titone, also known as Jackie Sandler.
She is an actress and model who has appeared in many of Adam’s movies, such as Big Daddy, Little Nicky, Grown Ups, Just Go with It, and Blended.
Adam Sandler met Jackie in 1999 on the set of Big Daddy.
They started dating soon after and got engaged in 2002.
The two tied the knot on June 22, 2003, in Malibu, California.
They have been married for over 20 years and are still very much in love.
Adam Sandler Kids
Adam Sandler has two daughters with Jackie: Sadie Madison Sandler and Sunny Madeline Sandler.
Sadie was born on May 6, 2006, and Sunny was born on November 2, 2008.
They are both adorable and talented girls who have inherited their father’s sense of humor and charm.
The two have also followed their parents’ footsteps into acting.
They have appeared in several of Adam’s movies, such as Bedtime Stories, Grown Ups, Jack and Jill, That’s My Boy, Hotel Transylvania, Pixels, The Ridiculous 6, Sandy Wexler, The Do-Over, The Week Of, Murder Mystery, Hubie Halloween, and The Wrong Missy.
Adam Sandler Tour
Adam Sandler is not only a movie star but also a stand-up comedian.
He started his career as a comedian in the late 1980s, performing at clubs and colleges.
Adam Sandler then joined Saturday Night Live in 1990, where he became famous for his hilarious sketches and characters, such as Opera Man, Cajun Man, and The Chanukah Song.
He also released several comedy albums, such as They’re All Gonna Laugh at You!, What the Hell Happened to Me?, and Stan and Judy’s Kid.
Adam Sandler has done several tours over the years, such as the Here Comes the Funny Tour in 2016, the Netflix Presents: Here Comes the Funny Tour in 2017, the 100% Fresher Tour in 2018-2019, and the Netflix Is a Joke Fest in 2020.
He also sings his original songs and plays his guitar.
He makes fun of himself, his family, his movies, and current events.
Adam Sandler Movies
Adam Sandler has starred in over 60 movies so far, ranging from comedy to drama to animation.
He has worked with many famous directors, such as Judd Apatow, Paul Thomas Anderson, Noah Baumbach, Frank Coraci, Dennis Dugan, Steven Brill, Robert Smigel, Chris Columbus, and Safdie Brothers.
He has also collaborated with many talented actors and actresses, such as Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Aniston, Kevin James, Chris Rock, Salma Hayek, Steve Buscemi, Al Pacino, Ben Stiller, Emma Thompson, and Julia Fox.
Some of Adam Sandler’s most popular and acclaimed movies are:
- Happy Gilmore (1996): A comedy about a hockey player who becomes a golfer to save his grandmother’s house.
- The Wedding Singer (1998): A romantic comedy about a wedding singer who falls in love with a waitress.
- The Waterboy (1998): A comedy about a water boy who becomes a football star.
- Big Daddy (1999): A comedy about a slacker who adopts a kid to impress his girlfriend.
- Mr. Deeds (2002): A comedy about a small-town guy who inherits a fortune from a distant relative.
- Punch-Drunk Love (2002): A drama about a lonely man who falls in love with a mysterious woman.
- 50 First Dates (2004): A romantic comedy about a man who dates a woman who has short-term memory loss.
- Click (2006): A comedy about a man who gets a remote control that can manipulate time.
- Reign Over Me (2007): A drama about a man who loses his family in the 9/11 attacks and reconnects with an old friend.
- You Don’t Mess with the Zohan (2008): A comedy about an Israeli commando who becomes a hairdresser in New York.
- Funny People (2009): A comedy-drama about a famous comedian who faces a terminal illness and mentors a young comic.
- Grown Ups (2010): A comedy about five childhood friends who reunite for a weekend after their basketball coach dies.
- Jack and Jill (2011): A comedy about a man who has to deal with his annoying twin sister who visits him for Thanksgiving.
- Hotel Transylvania (2012): An animated comedy about Dracula who runs a hotel for monsters and tries to protect his daughter from a human boy.
- That’s My Boy (2012): A comedy about a man who reunites with his estranged son on the eve of his wedding.
- Blended (2014): A romantic comedy about two single parents who end up on the same vacation with their kids after a bad blind date.
- The Cobbler (2014): A fantasy-comedy about a shoemaker who can transform into anyone by wearing their shoes.
- Pixels (2015): A sci-fi comedy about a group of gamers who have to save the world from aliens who attack using video game characters.
- The Ridiculous 6 (2015): A western comedy about six brothers who go on an adventure to find their outlaw father.
Adam Sandler is a comedy legend who has made millions of people laugh with his movies and stand-up shows.
He is proud of his Jewish heritage and culture.
He is grateful for his parents, who supported his dreams and inspired him.
Adam Sandler is one of the most successful and popular comedians in Hollywood, but he is also humble and generous.