Andrew Santino is a popular American stand-up comedian, actor, podcaster, and producer who has been entertaining audiences with his witty and sarcastic humor for over a decade.
He is best known for his roles in TV shows such as I’m Dying Up Here, Dave, and Beef, and movies such as The Disaster Artist, Game Over, Man!, and Me Time.
But how much do you know about his personal life, family background, and net worth? In this article, we will explore all these aspects of Andrew Santino net worth, life, and career in detail.
Andrew Santino Net Worth
Andrew Santino Age
Andrew Santino was born on October 16, 1983, in Chicago, Illinois.
He is 38 years old as of 2021.
He celebrates his birthday every year on October 16.
Andrew Santino Height
Andrew Santino stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch or 185.5 cm.
He has a slim build and weighs around 75 kg or 165.5 lbs.
He has auburn hair and light brown eyes.
Andrew Santino Parents
Andrew Santino grew up in the River North neighborhood of Chicago, where he was raised by his single mother.
His father, Anthony Santino, was an Italian immigrant who worked at the Port of Chicago before moving to the US.
His mother, Elizabeth Margulies, was a native of the US. Andrew is of Italian and Irish descent.
He has not disclosed much information about his parents or siblings.
Andrew Santino Children
Andrew Santino does not have any biological children as of now.
However, he is married to a woman whose name he has not revealed publicly.
He has mentioned his wife several times in interviews and podcasts, but he has kept her identity and details private.
He has also joked that he and his wife had no intention of getting married or having children when they first started dating, but they changed their minds later.
Andrew Santino Wife
Andrew Santino is a happily married man who values his privacy. He tied the knot with his wife in 2018 in a secret ceremony.
He has not shared her name or any pictures of her on social media or elsewhere.
However, he has talked about their relationship and marriage in various podcasts and interviews.
He revealed that they met through mutual friends and started as friends before becoming romantically involved.
He also said that they went to couples therapy to work on their communication and compatibility issues.
Santino described one incident that made him realize that she was the one for him: when they burst out laughing during a therapy session after hearing some workers shouting outside their windows.
He said that they share a similar sense of humor and understanding of each other.
Andrew Santino Sister
Andrew Santino does not have a biological sister but considers Ali Macofsky, another comedian, as his good friend and sister.
Ali Macofsky is a rising star in the comedy scene who has performed at various clubs and festivals.
She appeared on Andrew’s podcast Whiskey Ginger in 2019 where they talked about their careers, tattoos, family background, and more.
They have also collaborated on several videos together.
Andrew Santino Movies and TV Shows
Andrew Santino has been involved in many movies and TV shows throughout his career. Some of his notable works are:
- Sin City Saints (2015): A comedy series about a fictional basketball team in Las Vegas where Andrew played Jake Tullus, the team owner.
- The Disaster Artist (2017): A biographical comedy-drama film about the making of The Room , one of the worst movies ever made. Andrew played Scott Holmes / Mike , one of the actors in The Room .
- I’m Dying Up Here (2017-2018): A comedy-drama series about the Los Angeles stand-up comedy scene in the 1970s where Andrew played Bill Hobbs , a cynical and bitter comedian.
- Dave (2020-present): A comedy series based on the life of rapper Lil Dicky where Andrew plays Mike , Dave’s roommate and manager.
- Beef (2021): A comedy-drama series about two people who get into a road rage incident and decide to settle their feud. Andrew plays Michael , one of the protagonists.
- Me Time (2022): A comedy film about a man who reconnects with his old friend after a near-death experience. Andrew plays Alan Geller , the old friend.
Andrew Santino is a talented and successful comedian, actor, podcaster, and producer who has entertained millions of fans with his witty and sarcastic humor.
He is also a private and family-oriented person who keeps his personal life away from the spotlight.
He is married to a woman whose name he has not disclosed, and he does not have any children.
Santino is one of the most popular and influential comedians in the industry today.