Michael B Jordan Net Worth is estimated to be $25 million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
The parts he played in Fruitvale Station, Creed, and Black Panther as well as in The Wire, All My Children, Friday Night Lights, and Parenthood are what made Michael B. Jordan famous.
Michael has received many awards for his performance, including a National Society of Film Critics Award, five NAACP Image Awards, and three BET Awards.
Along with appearing in music videos like Pleasure P, Jay-Z, and Snoh Aalegra, Jordan has worked in both film and television.
Jordan’s voice may also be heard in the video games “Wilson’s Heart,” “NBA 2K17,” “Gears of War 3,” and “Creed: Rise to Glory.”
After purchasing interests in the English football league AFC Bournemouth in December 2022, Jordan forayed into producing and is now a partial owner.
Michael B Jordan Net Worth
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Michael B. Jordan’s estimated net worth as of 2023 is $25 million.
Jordan began his acting career in modest roles such as Rideland Kid in 1999 and a recurrent role on HBO’s The Wire in 2002.
He was born in Santa Ana, California, and raised in Newark, New Jersey.
Later, he had guest appearances on well-known TV programs like Parenthood, Friday Night Lights, and All My Children.
Jordan earned $3-$4M for Creed 2 per Variety.
The movie grossed $173.6M in its first two outings.
Additionally, he reportedly received $2 million for his performance as Erik Killmonger in the $1.35 billion global hit film Black Panther.
Jordan just made a surprise appearance in Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever, reprising his role as Killmonger.
Jordan stated in a GQ interview that his ultimate goal is to build wealth for his family that would last multiple generations.
I want to develop this thing so my family doesn’t have to worry about anything, the man added.
Everyone is going to be fine, including my parents, brother, sister, nieces, prospective nieces and nephews, and future children.
Michael B Jordan Net Worth Profile Summary
|Profile Summary for Michael B. Jordan|
|Real Name||Michael Bakari Jordan|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Date of Birth (Age)||February 9, 1987 (36)|
|Height||5ft 10 ½ (179.1 cm)|
Michael B Jordan’s Sources of Income
Jordan earned $2 million upfront and a share of Black Panther’s post-production earnings, for which he acted.
This is How Michael B. Jordan Net Worth grew.
The compensation for his other projects remains undisclosed.
- Black Panther: Considering the film’s enormous box office success, Jordan most likely received a portion of the backend earnings in addition to his estimated $2 million compensation.
- Jordan probably did not make as much money for his cameo appearance in the sequel to Black Panther: Wakanda Forever as he would have for a main role. However, given his strong friendship with the late Chadwick Boseman, who portrayed the movie’s lead character, Jordan might have agreed to participate in the cameo in exchange for a lower payment.
- Creed: As the first movie in the Creed franchise, Jordan probably received less money than he would have for a later release or a different picture that enjoyed comparable box office success. He became a rising celebrity in Hollywood thanks to his critically acclaimed performance in Creed.
- Jordan’s stated compensation for Creed II is considerably more than his projected earnings for the first movie, which reflects both his enhanced star power and the franchise’s commercial success.
- Creed III: In addition to his playing involvement, Jordan is also serving as the film’s director, which perhaps helped explain his rumored $5 million advance payment. It’s also likely that he agreed to a share of the movie’s earnings, which may bring in extra money if the picture is a hit.
- Jordan received an estimated $15 million compensation for the Amazon Prime film Without Remorse, which represents a huge boost over his prior earnings and acknowledges his position as one of the industry’s top leading men.
- Jordan has worked as a producer on a few of his movies, such as Creed II and Without Remorse.
- But it is unknown how much money he makes from doing so.
Jordan has served as a spokesperson for a number of well-known companies.
Companies such as Coach and Nike, although it is unknown how much money he makes from these sponsorships.
Recently beginning his career as a director, Jordan reportedly received $5 million upfront to direct and star in Creed III.
Michael B Jordan’s Real Estate Assets
It is unknown how many homes Michael B. Jordan currently owns as of May 2023.
But according to a number of reports, he has previously owned at least two homes:
A 4,627-square-foot California home in Sherman Oaks that he bought for $1.7 million in 2016 and a three-bedroom, five-bathroom house that he purchased for $5.8 million in 2019.
He reportedly paid $12.5 million for a Los Angeles estate in the modern farmhouse style in 2022, and less than a year later, he reportedly put the house on the market for just under $13 million.