The soldier poet king test divides people into three main types: soldier, poet, and king.
Each type has its own characteristics, strengths, weaknesses, and examples.
Let’s take a look at each type and see what they mean.
The soldier type embodies bravery, loyalty, and discipline, fighting for their beliefs and protecting their loved ones.
Unafraid of challenges or risks, they dutifully carry out their responsibilities.
Valuing honor, justice, and courage, they often serve as leaders, warriors, or heroes, inspiring others through their actions.
Some strengths of the soldier type are:
- Strong, resilient, and determined.
- Loyal, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Courageous, adventurous, and daring.
- Selfless, generous, and protective.
Weaknesses of the soldier type are:
- Stubborn, rigid, and inflexible.
- Aggressive, violent, or reckless.
- Arrogant, prideful, or domineering.
- Insensitive, harsh, or cold.
Examples of famous people who are soldier types are:
- Joan of Arc
- Alexander the Great
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Wonder Woman
The poet type is known for their creativity, expressiveness, and imagination, speaking their mind and sharing their feelings.
They possess a gift for words, art, and music, using these mediums to inspire others.
Valuing beauty, truth, and freedom above all, they often enchant others with their creations as artists, writers, or musicians.
Some of the strengths of the poet type are:
- Creative, original, and innovative.
- Expressive, eloquent, and persuasive.
- Imaginative, visionary, and insightful.
- Empathetic, compassionate, and kind.
Weaknesses of the poet type are:
- Unrealistic, idealistic, or naive.
- Emotional, moody, or unstable.
- Indecisive, insecure, or doubtful.
- Impractical, irresponsible, or careless.
Some examples of famous people who are poet types are:
- William Shakespeare
- Frida Kahlo
- Bob Dylan
- Harry Potter
The king type embodies wisdom, power, and authority, ruling over others and making decisions.
They possess a strong sense of responsibility, duty, and order, utilizing these qualities to establish stability.
Valuing wisdom, power, and leadership above all, they often hold positions as rulers, managers, or teachers, guiding others with their knowledge.
Strengths of the king type are:
- Wise, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
- Powerful, influential, and respected.
- Authoritative, confident, and decisive.
- Responsible, organized, and efficient.
Some of the weaknesses of the king type are:
- They can be aloof, distant, or detached.
- Controlling, manipulative, or oppressive.
- They can be arrogant, prideful, or domineering.
- They can be rigid, dogmatic, or intolerant.
Examples of famous people who are king types are:
- King Solomon
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Steve Jobs
These are the three main types of the soldier poet king test.
However, it is important to note that no one is purely one type.
Most people have a combination of traits from different types and they can change depending on the situation.
For example, you might be a soldier in your work, a poet in your hobbies, and a king in your family.
The test is not meant to label you or limit you, but to help you understand yourself and others better.
Where to take Soldier Poet King test
To find out your type, you can take the test online at Uquiz or ProProfs.
You will be asked a series of questions about your preferences, opinions, and behaviors and you will get a result that shows your dominant type and your percentage of each type.
You can also compare your result with your friends and family and see how compatible you are.
Once you know your type, you can use it to improve yourself and your relationships.
Here are some tips on how to do that: