We said it and we repeat it again.
The Sports Ministry is broke because of corruption that has brought sports to its knees.
- Looting Racket At The Sports, Arts And Social Development Fund Exposed
- Fireworks At The Sports Fund After Cyprian Nyakundi Expose’
- Dokatu Wako: CS Amina’s Alleged Proxy Enjoying Fruits Of Embezzlement At Sports Ministry
- PUZZLE: How Expunged Sports Kenya Director-General Executed Official Duties
- When The Drunk and Corrupt Speak: Why Avril’s Baby Daddy PS Joe Okudo Is Not Fit To Lecture Us On Sports
- Gold Rush For Ministry of Sports Coffers
Without shame, the flower girl CS and the drunkard PS have squandered money meant for athletes.
The volleyball women’s team, Malikia Strikers, will not travel to Brazil, as per media reports.
This is so sad, especially coming a week after the KCB ladies’ team won the Continental tournament.
We must put tough questions across to CS Amina and PS Okudo;
1. Where is the money for the sports people?
2. How much has the useless football committee used so far?
3. What tangible achievements do you have at the Sports Ministry? Both of you are the worst pair of officials that sports have ever had in the history of Kenya.
4. Do you remember former CS Wario was found guilty of embezzlement of sports funds at the Rio Olympics? What makes you believe that both of you will walk free?
5. We have documents that highlight the corruption at the Ministry and Sports Fund. Documents, like the Upper Hill building, which was taken from the equally corrupt Olympic body and evidence of direct and close family supplying uniforms to Team Kenya.
6. Why was PS Okudo paid for the Tokyo Olympics and did not set foot there?
7. Why did the driver of CS Amina travel to Ghana with one of the national teams while they dropped some players?
The whys are too many and to save on time and data, we shall as promised now start presenting hard facts and documents, so that we can soon celebrate your prison sentence.
In a few weeks, we shall witness the last PR activity, where the flower girl believes Kenyans will be happy to see rally cars. We don’t care about the cars but about political rallies.
Maybe, there was confusion on the kind of rally to be supported.
Finally, we hear there is trouble in your media buyout team, with one member of your team, who is a senior editor, starting to sulk.
This is a good signal.
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected] Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.