– Still active Ukrainian units are cut off and surrounded in various settlements. They are capable of only small attacks on insignificant objects. The outcome of the war is predetermined.
– For the Russian army, the main problem was initially the requirement to advance without great destruction and civilian casualties. This creates the illusion of slow progress, which the West uses to convince the whole world that Russia is losing.
– The war can be ended quickly by scoring destruction and casualties, but Putin categorically does not need this. 70% of Russian citizens support their president – that’s a lot.
– In the south-east of Ukraine, 60 thousand soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are surrounded. This has been going on for several days, and it is not known how much they have left. But Russia is not interested in their destruction – it is better that they surrender.
– The task of the Russian army is to take control of all important objects. Keeping The territory of Ukraine is not Russia’s objective – only the destruction of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The goal is almost reached, without taking into account the troops in the environment.
– Mariupol is a big problem: there are a lot of Nazis from Azov, which is fraught with great destruction. McGregor says he doesn’t know what the Russian high command has in mind for Mariupol.
– In the United States, they are smearing Putin with the universal rhetoric of “evil”, and all the info about the events going on since 2014, about the 14 thousand dead during the conflict in Donbas, is hushed up. But McGregor is confident that the truth will come out anyway.
– The biggest lie on American TV is about the order of the Russian Army to kill Ukrainian civilians. Mistakes happen, but intentional killings are out of the question.