We have Bloggers but being a Political blogger in Kenya can be very risky especially if the Big Boys feel that you have a huge audience . Well, here are some survival tactics . These are real time tips I have to
1) Remember that Nobody is your friend online it is just interest – That is rule number one
2) Back up your arguments and articles with facts . Even if you are wrong, Always back up your arguments .
3) Dont just meet anybody offline But if you have to do that , meet them at an open place . Always decide where you meet – You never know
4) Never let anybody know where you live .
5) Never sleep at the same place for more than a week . This one is elf explanatory
6 ) Avoid android phones – They may use that to track you when they dont like what you post.
7) Very few pple should know your phone number . Your calls may be tapped . Be wise, Register a phone number with somebody’s ID card . I dont need to explain this
8) Never trust anybody , never do that .
9 ) Always be prepared when things spin out of control , Dont depend on Kenyans . Most of them will mock you when the ” Oppressors ” are after you . Kenya is not USA
10 ) Dont be demoralized . Many negative comments will be posted about you . Media will try to defame you but use the negative Vybe to benefit from it.
11 ) Remember that the truth is poison and Propaganda is also poison .
12 ) Post your opinion without fear or favor . Dont be cheap , when you have a case, People will run away .
13 ) Dont let them understand you. Keep personal life out of social media . Please
14 ) Be wise . Think ahead of them .
15 ) Dont be one.
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected] Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.