If you are a fan of Chad Michael Murray, you might think you know everything about him. But do you?
Chad Michael Murray is one of the most popular actors of his generation who has starred in some of the most popular movies and TV shows of his generation.
He is also a writer, a producer, a musician, and a family man.
In this article, we will reveal some facts and trivia about Chad Michael Murray that will surprise you.
Read on to find out more about his age, height, dating history, wife, kids, movies, TV shows, and net worth.
Here are some facts and trivia about Chad Michael Murray:
|Chad Michael Murray
|Date of Birth
|August 24, 1981
|Place of Birth
|Buffalo, New York, USA
|6 feet (1.83 meters)
|Scottish, English, German, Swiss-German, Polish
|Actor, Writer, Producer, Model
|Sarah Roemer (married in 2014)
|3 (2 daughters, 1 son)
|Best Known For
|“One Tree Hill,” “A Cinderella Story,” “House of Wax,” “Agent Carter,” “Sun Records”
Chad Michael Murray Age and Height
Chad Michael Murray was born on August 24, 1981.
He is 42 years old as of 2023.
Chad is 6 feet (1.83 meters) tall and has blue eyes and blond hair.
He was born in Buffalo, New York, and has five siblings and two step-siblings.
He is of Scottish, English, German, Swiss-German, and Polish descent.
Chad Michael Murray’s Dating History
Chad Michael Murray has had a few high-profile relationships in his career, most notably with his One Tree Hill co-star Sophia Bush.
The two met on the set of the show in 2003 and got engaged in 2004.
They married in April 2005, but separated after five months amid rumors of infidelity.
Their divorce was finalized in December 2006.
Before Bush, Murray dated Erin Foster, a writer and actress, from 2001.
He was also rumored to have had a fling with Paris Hilton in 2004 while filming House of Wax.
After his split from Bush, Murray got engaged to Kenzie Dalton, another One Tree Hill extra, in 2006.
They dated for seven years before calling it quits in 2013.
He then briefly dated Nicky Whelan, his co-star in the movie Left Behind, in 2013 and 2014.
Chad Michael Murray’s Wife and Kids
He is happily married to Sarah Roemer, an actress and model.
They met on the set of the TV series Chosen in 2013 and got married in 2014.
They have three children together: a son born in 2015, a daughter born in 2017, and another daughter born in 2023.
The couple has not revealed the names of their kids, but they often share adorable photos of them on social media.
Chad Michael Murray’s Movies and TV shows
Chad Michael Murray has starred in a variety of movies and TV shows, ranging from comedy to drama to horror.
Some of his most notable roles include:
- Lucas Scott in One Tree Hill (2003-2012), a teen drama series about a group of friends in a small town. Murray played the main character for six seasons, and returned for a guest appearance in the ninth and final season. He also wrote and directed an episode of the show.
- Austin Ames in A Cinderella Story (2004), a romantic comedy film based on the fairy tale. Murray played the love interest of Hilary Duff’s character, a high school student who works at a diner. The film was a box office success and earned Murray a Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actor: Comedy.
- Nick Jones in House of Wax (2005), is a horror film about a group of friends who encounter a town full of wax sculptures that come to life. Murray played the brother of Elisha Cuthbert’s character and had to endure several gruesome scenes, including having his lips glued together and his finger cut off. The film also starred Paris Hilton, who was killed off in a memorable scene.
- Sam Phillips in Sun Records (2017), a historical drama series about the birth of rock and roll. Murray played the founder of Sun Records, a music label that discovered and produced artists like Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, and Jerry Lee Lewis. He also sang and played the guitar in the show, which was based on a musical.
- Cal Jones in Sullivan’s Crossing, a family drama series based on the novels by Robyn Carr. Murray plays a former army medic who works as an assistant to a retired doctor, played by Scott Patterson. He also develops a romance with the doctor’s daughter, played by Morgan Kohan. The show is set in a small town in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Chad Michael Murray’s Net worth
Chad Michael Murray has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
He earned his fortune through his modeling and acting career, as well as his writing endeavors.
Chad has written a graphic novel called Everlast, which was published in 2011, and a novel called American Drifter, which was co-authored with Heather Graham and published in 2017.
He also owns a production company called Lucid Entertainment.
Chad Michael Murray is a talented and versatile actor who has been in the spotlight for over two decades.
He has starred in some of the most popular movies and TV shows of his generation and has also proven his skills as a writer and producer.
Chad is married to Sarah Roemer, and they have three children together.
He is a fan of literature, football, and music, and has a loyal fan base that admires his work and his charm.
Chad Michael Murray is a true star who has a lot to offer to the entertainment industry.
If you found this article impressive follow our blog for more as sampled below:
- Jonah Hill: Age, Height, Family, Siblings, Movies, Net worth
- Brandon Routh: The Man of Steel Who Stopped Being Superman
- Julia Garner: Age, Height, Husband, Parents, Siblings, Movies, Net Worth
- Michael Cera: From Awkward Teen to Indie Darling