Over the past few days and months, we have spoken about theft at both the Sports Ministry and also at the Sports, Arts and Social Fund.
This has finally come to pass.
Joel Atuti signing on behalf of the Director of Sports, in the Ministry of Sports, has issued a memo, confirming that there is no money to support sports federations and that they should now seek sponsorship from other sources to enable them to operate.
The communication makes reference to our 247 drunk friends, who directed the department to communicate to the federations instead of him.
It’s time that both the Sports Ministry and the Sports, Arts and Social Fund, published the funds that have been received and funds that have been spent on each and every sport, as per the regulations of the fund.
If the Ministry of Sports cannot account for funds allocated for sports, then why should sporting bodies led by the irritating voice of Nick Mwenda be held accountable?
The auditor general must move in and audit the fund and also the Ministry of Sports.
What is being done to sports is criminal.
We all know of favouritism in the funding of sporting activities, simply because those federations are the ones that are used as a safe passage of stolen public money.
CS Amina, before you leave, why don’t you set up a committee to investigate the Sports Fund, which we have covered here before?
By the way, your name keeps popping up in it.
- Looting Racket At The Sports, Arts And Social Development Fund Exposed
- Fireworks At The Sports Fund After Cyprian Nyakundi Expose’
- Dokatu Wako: CS Amina’s Alleged Proxy Enjoying Fruits Of Embezzlement At Sports Ministry
- PUZZLE: How Expunged Sports Kenya Director-General Executed Official Duties
- When The Drunk and Corrupt Speak: Why Avril’s Baby Daddy PS Joe Okudo Is Not Fit To Lecture Us On Sports
- Gold Rush For Ministry of Sports Coffers
- Illicit love affair, looting at sports fund under CS Amina’s watch exposed
Days are moving towards a new government and the day you and the PS step out of the Ministry is when you will know the court corridors.
What you have done to Kenyan Sports people cannot be forgiven.
They were already orphans even before you came to sports, but the little that was there, you have taken it.
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected] Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.