(AP) — A 19-year-old man charged with murder in the killing of a Las Vegas mother in a neighborhood gunbattle suffered a fractured skull as an infant — an injury that lawyers said could become a factor in the case.
You may also like
About the author
Cyprian, Is Nyakundi
Cyprian is a blogger who has an interest in politics, news, current affairs, people and anything that is of interest to society. My aim is to inform and update readers with the most accurate information.
- Cracking Continent: Is Africa Splitting in Two?
- Does Jason Momoa Have Any Siblings?
- How tall is Simone Ashley? Fun Fact About The Bridgerton Actress’ Height
- Are Spider Crabs Dangerous? A Break Down To Distinguish Myth From Reality
- Are People With BPD Dangerous? Debunking Myths and Understanding Challenges
- The myths and realities about Thresher Sharks
- Are Garter Snakes Dangerous? Unraveling the Myth of the Backyard Serpent
- A Guide on Renting A Car in the UK
- Who is Jeffrey Kasser? The Man Behind the Philosophy of Science
- Shocking Truth Revealed: Uncovering the Terrifying Dangers of Motorcycles