Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to send money, pay bills, or buy goods, but you don’t have enough funds in your M-Pesa account? If so, you’re not alone.
Many Kenyans face this problem every day. But don’t worry, there is a solution: Fuliza M-Pesa.
Fuliza M-Pesa is an overdraft service that allows you to complete your M-Pesa transactions even when you have zero or insufficient balance.
It is a convenient and easy way to access credit when you need it most.
In this article, we will show you how to Fuliza M-Pesa, how to repay your overdraft, and how to increase your limit. Let’s get started.
How to Fuliza M-Pesa
To use Fuliza M-Pesa, you need to have an active Safaricom line and a registered M-Pesa account.
You also need to opt-in to the service by dialing *234# and following the prompts.
Once you opt-in, you will be assigned a limit that defines the maximum amount of overdraft you can access.
To Fuliza M-Pesa, you can do any of the following transactions:
- Send money to registered or unregistered M-Pesa customers
- Pay bills using Paybill or Buy Goods and Services options
- Buy airtime for yourself or others
To do any of these transactions, you just need to follow the normal M-Pesa steps as if you have enough balance.
If you don’t have enough balance, you will receive a pop-up message asking you to confirm if you want to Fuliza. Select yes and enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
You can Fuliza multiple times as long as you are within your limit.
How to Repay Fuliza M-Pesa
When you Fuliza M-Pesa, you are borrowing money from Safaricom and CBA, the partners behind the service.
Therefore, you need to repay your overdraft as soon as possible.
The good news is that you don’t have to worry about remembering to repay.
Every time you top up your M-Pesa account, the amount will be automatically deducted to clear your outstanding balance.
One can also repay your Fuliza M-Pesa manually by following these steps:
- Dial *234# and select Fuliza M-Pesa
- Select Check Balance to see your outstanding balance
- Select Pay now to clear your balance
- Enter your PIN to confirm
You should repay your Fuliza M-Pesa within 30 days to avoid being blacklisted and losing your limit. You can check your balance and repayment status anytime by dialing *234# and selecting Fuliza M-Pesa.
How to Increase Fuliza M-Pesa Limit
You need to increase your limit if you want to access more credit from Fuliza M-Pesa.
Your limit is determined by your M-Pesa usage and repayment behavior.
To increase your limit, you need to do the following:
- Use M-Pesa services frequently, such as sending money, paying bills, buying airtime, etc.
- Repay your Fuliza M-Pesa on time and in full
- Opt-out and opt-in again to Fuliza M-Pesa after clearing your balance
By doing these things, you will improve your credit score and qualify for a higher limit.
- Bobbi Althoff Parents: Age, Net Worth, Husband, Kids
- Tina Majorino Age, Height, Net Worth, Movies and More
- Rudy Pankow Age, Height, Net Worth, Instagram, Girlfriend
- Adin Ross Sister, Age, Height, Net Worth, Girlfriend
- Colter Wall Age, Height, Net Worth, Ranch, Tour
Fuliza M-Pesa is a great service that can help you overcome cash flow challenges and complete your transactions without hassle.
It is easy to use, convenient, and affordable.
However, you should use it responsibly and only when necessary.
Remember to repay your overdraft on time and maintain a good credit history.
We hope this article has answered all your questions.