The Kenya Police Service’s General Service Unit (GSU) is a paramilitary branch comprised of highly trained police personnel delivered by seven specialized Cessnas and three Bell helicopters.
Since its inception in 1948, the GSU has engaged in various battles in and around Kenya, notably the Shifta War of 1963-1969 and the Kenyan coup of 1982.
A source has reached out to us with the aim of reaching Mr Douglas Kanja, the GSU commandant on a camp where junior officers are planning to point guns at their uncouth OC.
CDT Mr Kanja should intervene what CI Cheroben OC Mochongoi GSU ops camp is doing because things on the ground are getting worse.
CI James Cheroben OC Mochongoi GSU ops camp outpost headquarters sub-unit can you explain to the CDT GSU Mr.Kanja why you are frustrating your men in the camp by:
1. Selling dry rations and compo 10 anyhow without consolation and bragging that you are always given more by OC RPU CI Mutie to sell for him?
2. Why when asked over the same by your men, you convict them unfairly by coordinating with an unknown senior officer at headquarters to transfer them to different ops camps in Laikipia conservancy?
3. Driving a tactical land cruiser as your personal vehicle to Kabel, Karandi and Kinamba daily without your official driver yet you can’t allow it to take any of your officers to any hospital when they are sick in camp?
4. Associating so much with local political leaders ie MP Kamuren, women Rep Chamatia and Mochongoi ward MCA to risk your officers by forcing them to go for foot patrols in deep valleys where even In case there is an attack no aeroplane can evacuate them?
5. Why did you snatch Doctor his wife there at Kabel centre who is running a boutique? This has created a rift between the locals and your camp currently which is likely to cause something very serious soon.
6. Can you explain where you took the money 70k that you were given in the camp in the presence of your officers by RC rift valley Mr Maalim, Baringo county commander, county commissioner, OC SIPU Baringo, and MP Kamuren?
GSU is a very well-respected unit with very good and transparent officers with good leadership.
Read More: Piga Sauti 8: Seniors showing middle finger to junior cops at Kenya Railways
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected] Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.